In order to perform a Trademark Search in Argentina, please follow these steps:
1. Go to “Argentinean Trademark Office” website, the direct link is https://goo.gl/fCYxRI
2. The page that opens is in Spanish, please check the screenshot to the left, it contains the search filters that the search allows. The translations of the texts are as follows:
- A = This is the "Status" of the trademark, "Todas" means "All. If you want to search only for registered ones, please select "Concedidas".
- B = This is the class number of your trademark; we recommend that you use our tool that is in english https://goo.gl/67e4vf
- C = If you want to perform a trademark search by name, enter here the trademark name you want to search. "Empieza con" means "Start With", "Contiene" means "Contains".
- D = If you want to perform a trademark search by owner, enter here the owner name. "Empieza con" means "Start With", "Contiene" means "Contains".
- E = This is a filter to define the date in which the trademark was filed
- F = This is a filter to define the date in which the trademark changed from status.
- G = This checkbox enable us to search only for "Active" trademarks, that is, "In process" or "Registered".
- H = In this section you can search for trademarks that have been filed a renewal application.
Once you have filled up needed filters, you must click in the button "Buscar" which means "Search".
Please notice that this search engine usually is very slow, but it is the official source for registered trademarks in Argentina.
If you want a local Argentinan trademark attorney to perform a comprehensive search of your trademark and also give you an opinion about registration’s possibilities in this country, please order a Trademark Comprehensive Study in Argentina.
If you are certain about your registration probabilities in Argentina, start your Trademark Registration in Argentina.